Takara is an one stop solution hub that will bring you greater convenience and accessibility with our comprehensive range of interior decorations, building materials and services.
Our dedication in one stop project solution provides customers the most convenience and efficiency in project development and management. Our production floor which have 670 million square meters’ forestry land and 150 production bases on R&D and manufacturing of building and decoration materials, which formed a complete vertical industry integration.
In addition, we provide one-stop project solution for various projects such as Apartments/ Villa/ Hotel/ Resort/ Shopping Mall/ Parking Area/ Airport/ Metro/ Station/ School/ Hospital/ Yachts/ Cruise ship/ Themed Interior/ Museum.
Our company missions are to deliver what our customer needs, whenever they need it, and how they want it to be delivered – from the initial enquiry to the final completion.
Ultimately, our vision is to be the preferred supplier, builder, distributor, designer and business partner in our communities.
Malaysia’s Market Situation
- Building material market in Malaysia is in a dispersible situation.
- Local suppliers were only providing specialized products in their own specific fields. For instance, wall paper companies are only selling wall paper, tiles company are only selling tiles,
furniture companies are only selling furniture, etc.
- As a result the consumers inconveniently purchase their various decoration and building materials with different dealers or renovation companies.
- The distribution cost for decorations and building materials in Malaysia is relatively high.
- Majority of locals were bringing in the material from many parties (traders, dealers, etc).
Why choosing Takara
1) Our products.
We offered a large selections of the most functional and fashionable products across all price range and full overlay categories suitable for any single family, multi-unit, building and everywhere.
2) Our pricing & services.
We provide you high quality products with lower prices.
3) Our quality assurance.
Our professional Japan quality control team apply quality control guidelines to provide the best quality of products and services to our customers.
4) We build and encourage strong relationships.
Our clients are the most important asset to us. We build our business connections on honesty and integrity, ensuring that our relationships last consistently.
Last but not the least,